Thursday, March 5, 2015

My why, My story.

As I said in my last post, I absolutely LOVE the company I work with and the products they provide me. But I feel like I really need to explain my experience more. This is my story of how and WHY I do what I do. When I was about 9 my little brother (2 at the time) had really bad eczema and my mom was introduced to Melaleuca and being 9 years old I knew nothing about what Melaleuca was about. I just remember loving the smell of the products, I'd wash my hands for no reason to use the soap, I'd actually voulenteer to clean the bathroom!.... okay I'm gonna pause here because I know some of you are thinking "no way! a 9 year old wanting to clean? This girl is just trying to sell this company and their products" But that is not he case at all! Seriously I LOVE THEM! It always smelled so amazing, and it also gave my mom a peace of mind knowing her children would not be harmed or poisoned by these products. I cannot explain the feeling of relief like that, now that I am a mother I understand why that is so important! I was reintroduced to Melaleuca after seeing an advertisement in a Parents magazine. This very kind lady named Pam mentioned an opportunity to build a business and at first I was very hesitant. I thought to myself "How would I do that? I don't know the first thing about a business, not o mention how to build one!" But I was immediately put to ease when she said it was with Melaleuca. She must have thought I was crazy because I damn near cried!! I honestly got choked up because it took me back to being 9 years old! It was the biggest joyful feeling in a while! I then immediately thought of my daughter, who was 6 months old at the time. She was already on the move and I knew I needed to start being careful with what I used on or around her. I would clean the house only when she was asleep and I'd keep the doors to the bathrooms closed which would hold that bleach smell! It was just the biggest relief! I felt like "YES! I finally found what I've been looking for!" (que the High School Musical song there! lol) But in all seriousness I am so SO thankful for what this company provides me with. It is a healthier cheaper option to household products! I could go on forever about how thankful I am and how I could never put a price on what I'd do to keep my daughter healthy and safe! So that's my story.... Let's hear yours!
email me: breanamalia@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment