Saturday, May 30, 2015

Gardening at Great-Grandma's

This past Thursday Sophia and I went over to my grandparents house to visit. While at grandma's house it is normal for us to come across our pictures, here are a few...
In this photo is (left to right) my brother, Noah, my cousins Sera & Shelbie-Lynn, and Me, oh man I was about 15 maaaaaybe 16 in this photo. We were at dinner for Sera's birthday at Brick Oven Pizza in Kalaheo.
In this photo (left to right): My cousins (sisters) Deanna and Chelsea, baby ME!, and my cousins, Sera and Seneca. Look how tiny we were guys!!!! I was about 1 1/2 maybe 2 in this photo, it was a t the airport before I moved to Washington!
 
After looking at pictures Grandma took us out to her garden. She has a BEAUTIFUL garden, a BEAUTIFUL backyard, in fact she has my DREAM HOME!!!

Here are a couple pictures of her backyard (some of it):
 

She has it set up for a little social place, we are upcycling that bench and hidden in the rocks there is a fire pit :) so cute and so cozy!

 
We took a drive down into more of her yard and went to pick Gardenias and some pots for my plants.
here is Sophia picking a "faler" (she has a hard time saying "FLOWER" lol)
 
 
She really has no shame, running around without a shirt.... but you can do that in Hawaii ;)
 
 
 
Here she is smelling it and telling her "aunty 'Rea" it smells good!
 
We rode down on a golf cart so we stuck the littlest body in the tiny crate connected to the back ;) She enjoyed it so much!


After being out in the garden, grandma sent me home with some (more) plants of my own to start growing at my home :)

Here Sophia is helping me clean the pots that were HANDMADE by MY great grandma! I love to get Sophia involved and let her experience life HANDS ON!


Aaaaaaand, Lights out for Sophia and "Aunty 'Rea"! Long day out at grandma's and so much to do, so much space to run and play! We definitely had a lot of fun and I hope to be able to go out there more often!


0 comments:

Post a Comment