Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Garlic Cheesy Bombs!



So I made these last night and they were a HIT! According to Dane I will be making them often ;) which doesn't bother me because I finally found something to do with all the parsley growing in my garden! They are super simple and ridiculously easy to make! Total time with prep and bake was 15 Minutes!

What you'll need
1. TWO packages of refrigerated biscuits
2. Fresh mozzarella cheese (cubed)
3. TWO sticks of butter (melted)
4. Garlic powder
5.  fresh parsley
6. Grated Parmasean cheese

What to do:
  • Preheat the oven to 400° F
  • Split apart the biscuts
  • Put your cubed mozzarella cheese on the biscuit (I used 2 cubes because I love them Cheesy!)
  • Roll them into balls and pinch them to stay shut
  • place them pinched side down on a lined baking sheet
  • place them in the oven for 10 mins
While you wait for them to cook:
  • melt your butter (I used unsalted butter so I added garlic salt when I melted the butter, DELISH!)
  • Finely chop your fresh parsley
When they come out:
  • Brush on your melted butter
  • sprinkle some garlic powder and grated parm.
  • top with your fresh green parsley
Voila!

There you have your garlic cheesy bombs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment