Wednesday, June 3, 2015

New Products


I am so excited to announce we now carry ESSENTIAL OILS!!! Whoooo!!! And now you're wondering, wait isn't there other "EO people" out there? Uhm yes there is, BUT we offer our PURE Essential Oils at a lower cost! Does this mean the oils are less quality? ABSOLUTELY NOT! It's just that our company is Debt Free and direct consumer shopping so they don't need to waste money on anything they put that money into making better quality products and being able to charge a lower price. How great is that?! You can get your family healthy and get your essential oils for a lower cost than what you're paying now,  and they give back to you?! Is all of this seeming too good to be true? Well I can promise you it's not. I've been able to stay at home and not have to physically go to a job that I hate for two years because of this amazing company. I am living breathing example of how amazing this company is, and they continue to even amaze me! I can't help but share all of their accomplishments and how much they have helped not just my family, but families around the world! I feel so ecstatic when I help a family, getting thank you calls, and emails just make my day. Everyday I am getting another mom call me or email me thanking me for introducing her to this company and how much it is helped with multiple health conditions in their home.

Another new product is the new NutraTherm. This is an awesome metabolism booster and fat fighter, those of you looking to lose weight but don't know where to start, this is awesome! Start by increasing your metabolism and eating the yummy chocolate covered Access Bars help turn your fat into fuel! DO you ever feel like you want to work out but just can't find the energy? The kids just run you to the ground? I feel that way a lot, I feel like I'm going to crash out by 5:30 pm! But I've found a better way to keep me fueled and energized- no more harsh crazy energy drinks! All I need is my Access Bars and NutraTherm!



Aren't you just a little bit curious as to how this all works? No obligation information. Just ask me for more info, I am more than happy to educate you and let you decide from there, if it's not for you that's fine! I won't be offended, if it is for you- Even better! I'll help you get started! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment