Tuesday, March 10, 2015

CAR WASH!

So this morning I decided to wash my filthy car... it's always neglected... poor little Acura rice rocket ;) lol. Anyway so my car doesn't have a clear coat and since I don't wash it often the dirt stains my car. Today after I washed it I just couldn't come to terms with the permanent dirt on my car. So I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed and NOTHING! So finally I decided, HEY! If the stain remover works in my home will it work on my car? No harm in trying right? So I mixed up my concentrated stain remover and multi-purpose cleaner and let it sit for a quick minute and started wiping it off... low and behold! THE STAINS WERE GONE! Holy cow I wish you could have seen my face... actually I take that back, my face was very shocked and makeupless! Lol! But I just can't get over it! I mean as if the non toxic healthier option wasn't enough.... it works for everything! I'm still in awe! A part of me didn't really think it would work on my car! Hah! Silly of me to doubt these cleaners! I LOVE THEM!!!! I don't know how more people don't know how amazing they are! I love sharing my experience and introducing families to this stuff because IT WORKS! and it is a healthier and less expensive option to all those bigger name brand toxic filled stuff!!! Here's a pic if you're still in disbelief...
The lighting wasn't different, I did not edit this picture at all!!! The black spots are from a car that hit me (very annoyed face).... but the dirt spots and the beige paint (from said car that hit me). Believe me now?
Let me introduce you to a better way of living for yourself and your family!
Been having trouble with the form to the right so emails work!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment