Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Clean Face

Okay, so those who know me know that I am obsessed with skin care. I care so much about my skin that I just became obsessed. It all started in middle school when one of my friends randomly told me that my hands were soft. That was it, after that I was determined to keep the rest of my body soft as well! Haha! This went from a passion to basically an obsessive disorder! I am always rubbing lotion on myself and showering with the best of the best moisturizing washes. It became a bit of an expense so I am grateful I found a cheaper option. But anyway this isn't about just the skin on my body... MY FACE! Okay so you've heard what I do to keep my skin that no one even sees soft, just think what I want for my face! HAHA! I am also deathly afraid of wrinkles! I am 21 and people say I have nothing to worry about but hey! It's never to early to start caring for your skin and preventing wrinkles! I have my daily face care routine. I splash my face with some warm water to help open my pores then I exfoliate with Affina daily scrub. Then I use the 2-in-1 Affina cleanser + toner and finish off with the Affina moisturizer. I cannot explain the wonders it works on my skin... in fact let me SHOW you!
 

So this is BEFORE I washed my face...
(You need to excuse the background mess)
You can see the tiny bumps and red spots, all because my skin is oily so when I wake up in the morning my skin is horrible.
And this is AFTER I used only the cleanser + toner
(again excuse the mess)
I DID NOT edit this photo in any way, I tried to keep exact location so the lighting is the same and as you can see my face is brighter and smoother and no red spots.
 
That is the lovely work of my Affina skin care line! Also Renew lotion on the rest of my body to keep it moisturized and tight ;)
No wrinkles here!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment