Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Back to norm

It's back to normal for our family. Daddy went back to work, Mommy is back to business and Sophie is back home playing with mommy :)
It has been such a busy weekend and an even busier week ahead of us. We had about 3 "Christmas'" this weekend, which got a lot out of the way, but we still have the biggest Christmas of all... Our own little family's Christmas. I still haven't wrapped any of Sophia's presents... Uh, I mean Santa's elves haven't delivered the  gifts to mommy yet... Haha! My family is all going to Seattle for Christmas and I'm no0t going to lie, I'm pretty sad. I wish I was going as well... But it's okay, I'll be with my tiny family and that's the perfect Christmas for me :) So everything is the way it should be. I couldn't be happier. I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas with their families :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment