Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What I do and Why I love it

You know when you find that one product that just works absolute wonders for you and you're wondering "Why don't more people know about this?!" And the first thing you do is call (or text) a friend like "OMG, I just tries (insert name here) and it is amazing! It totally works for me! You should try it!" You can't tell me you've never done that! Haha! It is known that if you try something and love it, you are going to share it! That's basically what I get to do! I switched stores and shop for all of my household products online and I just fell in love! These were products my mother would use in our home and I actually enjoyed cleaning (I was a strange child, don't judge me. lol). When I was reintroduced to this I couldn't believe it! I had this nostalgia that was like "I NEED THIS!" But I really had no idea how incredible they were for my own family. They contain no harsh chemicals, they smell AMAZING and I don't have to worry if my daughter comes walking into the bathroom as I'm cleaning. I remember the days I would scoot her out of the bathroom just to finish scrubbing the shower and walk out of there short of breath! Ugh! How I don't miss those days! Now I encourage my daughter to wipe down her toys at least once a month to help mama out and keep the yucky germs away! These products have also cleared up hubby's horrible allergies! Ugh, I would get so annoyed at all of his sneezing and this weird sound he would make to clear his throat. It drove me insane! But not anymore! I swear I just can't believe that it could have such a positive effect on my family. I really thought that I was just saving money and getting really good smelling products. Haha! (I love smells! All smells!) I could really go on for days about why I love this company and their products and what they are doing for my family. But seriously these products are good for many health issues you may have in your home. Again, I could go on for days, if you want more info you can leave your info there to the right and I'll get back to you asap!
Thank you all for following!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment