Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Out for a while SORRY

Sorry I've been out for a while! We had a lot going on, first was Sophia's Birthday Party (I'll post more about that in a bit) and then Sophia and I were sick for a couple weeks and Easter and the business, it was just never ending! Haha! I finally caught a moment to breathe and decided to write a short little post to keep you all updated.
 
My at home business started booming! I think with everyone spring cleaning they realized how important it is to keep their cleaners CLEAN as well *wink wink*
I am still currently trying to get my life organized... I've been saying that for a over a year, ya'll probably think I am some crazy lady with a messed up life... TRUE! Lol! But really, I just make my life a little more difficult than it needs to be ;)

I am so Excited to be back and to get more people on board of my blog and to be reaching so many families in so many countries. I am truly blessed to have this experience and be able to talk to so many different people!

Stay tuned because you're not going to want to miss the next few posts announcing some big things for our family! <3

Share, Like us on Facebook, Invite your friends to keep up with me and my blogging adventure ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment