Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I Promise to Never Leave You Again!

We've been gone to long....

     I am extremely sorry for the absence! Life has just gotten the best of me! I decided to just wait till finals were over and I had my life together before I started writing. I didn't want to create half done blog posts, that's not fair to ya'll!
     Today I have finally finished the last of my organizing! It calls for a huge celebration! I've been trying to get organized for what? 3 weeks? HAH! (here is where I got my printouts for my organizing) 
So this is what Sophia and I did to celebrate...
     I did some work while we both enjoyed the sun and each other's company :) I am really just so blessed to having this amazing career that allows me to stay at home with her and enjoy these sunny, summer days!

What you've missed...

Some major things that have happened while we were out...
- I completed my first year of school!
-Sophia is officially completely potty trained, no more diapers!
-My other half got an amazing promotion at work
-We've gotten the O.K from our Loan Officer to start getting pre-approved for a home loan!
 

What you have to look forward to...

     So while I was organizing I had some really amazing ideas for the future of Green Clean Healthy Homes. As most of you know I own an Etsy shop (check it out here), I haven't been posting much or taking orders lately. I am still not taking orders until I have completely FILLED my shop. I am working on a bunch of new items and building my inventory of it all. I will definitely make a post SPECIAL for my "Grand Opening"
     Another thing you can look forward to here is Product knowledge! As most of you know I am teamed up with a health and wellness company. So I will be going into full detail of ONE product each day. I have a contact form on the bottom of this page that you can use to get in touch with me if you have questions or want information on a certain product or how you can join me and get these awesome products.
     Also as I build my inventory I will be holding giveaways, they will be handmade items and also products I work with so you can "try before you buy". I hope to reach out to many people! So follow me on Facebook, invite people to the page, share these blog posts, etc.
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment